ExCellThera, a fast-growing biotechnology company in advanced clinical studies in the field of hematopoietic stem and immune cells, is currently looking to fulfill the position of Project Manager (PM).
The Project Manager will provide leadership for strategic projects by ensuring that there is strong alignment between strategy, goals, and implementation. In addition, the PM will be required to report projects status to senior leadership in regular recurring meetings, as well as during one-off escalations as required.
The PM will lead the cross-functional cell therapy development activities of pipeline products as well as other major projects of importance for the company and will report to the Vice-President, Business and Corporate Development.
Primary Responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Developing overall program strategies in partnership with functional and company leadership
- Translating decisions into implementable projects and managing to successful implementation
- Planning, developing, monitoring, and tracking projects schedules through project management system
- Managing a project portfolio to meet evolving deadlines by balancing and optimizing resources
- Managing budget and invoicing throughout the project lifecycle
- Identifying and documenting scope changes, ensuring timing and budget impact are communicated to all stakeholders
- Establishing sustainable team structures built for efficiency and decision making
- Collaborating with project team to ensure timely delivery and quality of all project deliverables
- Coordinating activities with external business partners and alliances, where applicable
- Responsible for meeting planning and meeting management
- Communicating issues, issue status, and issue resolution on a regular basis
- Providing leadership and timely feedback to keep all stakeholders informed, including senior management
- Identifying opportunities for business process improvements and recommending solutions
- Managing key external vendor activities and associated budget when required
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical, biotech, or contract research organization(s) in positions of increasing responsibility in project management
- Experience using Project Management tools, methodologies, practices and infrastructure, as related to the Biopharmaceutical Industry
- Emotional intelligence skills including influencing without authority and navigating within a matrix environment
- Science based background is preferable, but not essential.
- Certification in PMP, Agile, SCRUM, ISO, Six-Sigma or ITIL a strong plus.
- Knowledge of accounting software.
- Outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels across the organization
- Ability to drive consensus and decision-making
- Fully bilingual, fluent in English and French, spoken and written
French/English bilingual candidates are preferred. Proficiency in English, spoken and written will be considered a major asset.
Applications and enquiries: marie-isabelle.roy@xpertyse.